• Your use of any information or materials on our Websites and Applications is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through us meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any original contents featured in our demo are properties of their respective rights owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in our Websites and Applications, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of our Websites and Applications may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, our Websites may also include links to other 3rd party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of our Websites and Applications and any dispute arising out of such use of them is subject to the laws of Republic of Singapore.
• You must not misuse our Websites and Applications. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence and Label Broadcast will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
Disclaimer of Liability
• We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Websites and Applications or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to them.
• We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website and other websites hosted by us. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
• You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless to Label Broadcast, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of our Websites and Applications or your breach of the Terms of Service.
• If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.